7018 Plum Creek Drive Sellersburg, IN 47172
Full Stack Web Developer, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Web Analytics Professional.
Veteran seeking onsite or remote employment opportunities in web or application development. Full LAMP stack developer proficient in multiple programming languages, multiple CMS platforms, IDE's and development frameworks.
- HTML 4.01/5
- PHP Version 5.4/5.5/7
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Linux Ubuntu
- Linux Mint, Dark Mint
- Kali Linux
- CentOS 6.8
Content Management Systems
- Joomla 3
- MySQL Version 5.6.33
- phpMyAdmin Version 188.8.131.52
- MySQL Workbench
- Bootstrap 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio Community Edition 2015/2017
- Sublime Text 2/3
Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords Certified
- Microsoft Bing Ads Professional
- Google Mobile Advertising Certification
Web Analytics Platforms & Expertise
- Google Analytics
- Piwik Analytics
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Yandex Webmaster
- Google Search Console
- A/B Split Testing
Graphic Design Tools
Social Media & Reputation Management
- Hootsuite Certified
- Facebook Open Graph API
Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Website Auditing
- Competitive Analysis
- Link Analysis
- Tiered Link Building
- On-Page Optimization
Technical Search Engine
- PageSpeed Optimization
- Structured Data Markup
- Entity Salience
- Website Architecture
- .htaccess File Design
- XML Sitemap Development
- Image & Resource Minification/Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Scrapy 1.0
- SEO Powersuite
- Ultimate Demon
- GSA SER
- GSA SEO Indexer
- Maltego CE 3.6
- cPanel, WHM
- Lead Generation Training
Smallwood Consulting LLC, New Albany, IN
- Content marketing, online strategy development, list building, e-mail marketing, automation, competitive analysis
- Social media strategy planning to maximize reach and visibility for companies, local government & US Senators
- IDE experience includes Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017, Bluefish, Sublime Text 2/3, Eclipse, Notepad++
- Framework Experience includes Bootstrap 3, jQuery, Foundation and MVC including mobile/responsive development
- mySQL database development and administration using phpMyAdmin including query writing
- cPanel and WHM in Linux server environments
- Google Analytics, Piwik, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Forms Development
- CMS expertise using WordPress, Joomla, Weebly, Drupal and Magento
- SEO expertise extends to PageSpeed, Onsite Optimization, Keyword Research, Website Auditing, Link-Building
- Experienced Full LAMP, MAMP and WAMP Stack Developer
Full Life-Cycle Development Projects
Valeo Lighting Systems LLC, Seymour, IN
Recruiting Consultant (Contract through Kyyba Inc.)
- Over $45K in fees saved during first eight weeks of employment
- Examining and refining corporate recruiting processes to streamline hiring procedures
- Full life-cycle executive recruiting on positions ranging specialized engineering disciplines, human resources, plant management and procurement
- Working with hiring managers and HR to identify and prioritize hiring needs
CLICK IT Staffing, Louisville, KY
Director of Recruiting/Senior Technical Recruiter
2013 - 2014
- Managed recruiting effort for large-scale exclusive project resulting in twenty direct placements in 30 days resulting in 300K in gross profit.
- Within three months, increased the team from a single recruiter to three recruiters and three talent scouts.
V-Soft Consulting, Louisville, KY
2011 - 2013
- 71% revenue growth, from 900K to 1.5M, in Q2 2013 compared to Q2 2012.
- 17% revenue growth, 116% placement increase and 9% gross margin increase in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012.
- ATS/CRM customization and continual improvement, including process flows and activity tracking.
- Use Shoretel Sky to record and evaluate phone calls to increase recruiting competency and best practices.
- Establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the company�s business plan and providing quarterly updates.
- Experience managing onshore/offshore, on-site and remote recruiters.
- Full life cycle recruiter training - curriculum and delivery, from webinars to live training.
Senior IT Recruiter, US Team Lead
2012 - 2013
- Lead recruiter on technical staffing placements that resulted in 160K in gross profit.
- Manage the recruiter/client relationship communication process.
- Manage post placement activities such as coordination of background checks, drug screens, client specific on-boarding requirements, technical screening and client presentation preparation of all candidates.
- Maintain corporate CRM program and create appropriate departmental and senior reporting.
- Prioritize job requirements to ensure efficiency and increase placements.
- Sourcing viable candidates for IT positions.
- Making cold calls into companies to source passive candidates.
- Making contact and building relationships with hiring managers.
- Screening candidates to make sure they meet the technical requirements of the position.
- Collaborating with the India Team Lead to manage daily priorities.